7. Repeat this breathing into the abdomen, and breathing out round
the body and out of the mouth - thus completing the Small Universe
- about twenty times. Gradually increase the number of times as
you progress. Later, you can start the exercise with this gentle
small universal breathing, without the need to perform the preliminary
Abdominal Breathing, Submerged Breathing and Long Breathing.
8. Next, bring your feet together for Standing Meditation. Close
your normal eyes, and open your third eye, which is situated just
above the spot between your normal eyes. Just gently think of your
third eye open. Then look inwardly, or figuratively, into your abdomen,
and see (or imagine) a pearl of energy at the energy field there.
Take a few minutes to enjoy the glow of this beautiful pearl subconsciously.
9. Visualize a stream of energy issuing from the pearl, and flowing
along the path of the Small Universe. Subconsciously enjoy this
small universal chi flow for a few minutes.
10. Then visualize the pearl of energy again. Feel its glow and
warmth, and let its energy radiate to every cell in your body, bringing
vitality and life.
Complete the exercise by warming your normal eyes before opening
them, and massaging your face.